About Me

My photo
El Paso, TX, United States
Still Wondering What's Next? Anything at Anytime (I) has/have had a rough start to the year. Sorry for the delays in Posts and I Promise to do better. No Excuses as Life Must GO ON! So Keep an Eye Open... Oh, if you would like to follow on Twitter I am @DanWins2007.

Pageviews over Time

Search This Blog & Blogs I follow

Friday, March 8, 2013

Nervous and Worried

On March 12th I have a hearing before a judge for my Social Security Disability.  Everything hinges on my testimony.  I am Nervous as HELL!

My testimony must convince the judge that I am disabled and deserve my Social Security benefits.

I do have a lawyer or advocate, but I am still nervous.  There is so much to tell and yet I am worried I won't have the words to tell it all.  It is like my writing, the words are difficult to grasp.  I hope the more I write (type) that it will help me find the words and allow me to express myself and tell my side of things.  Enough so that it will convince the Judge that I do deserve my Social Security benefits.

So, if you would, please wish me luck, cross your fingers (and toes), or say a Prayer that all goes well for me next Tuesday the 12th of March.


I hope your day is good and your week has gone well.
Danny


P.S.  Mynx and Beth, if you are reading this please leave me a link to your sites so that I can visit them and see what is new with you both.  Mynx - I have tried to go to Dribble but you have made it an invitation only site and so it will not allow me in.


1 comment:

  1. Good luck tomorrow. It has been a few years since I got my disability so I know how much it is needed. I got mine the first try and was actually shocked that it went so smoothly. I wish you well and please let us know how it went.

    ReplyDelete

I have made a change and removed the word verification and your comments will go right up; HOWEVER, if I think it will "OFFEND" my other readers it will be removed.

Blogs I Follow

Blog Rankings

Lifestyle Blogs - Blog Rankings

Blog Top Sites